RL4000RHT Series of Radio Transmitters
Hanwell Pro RL4000RHT Wireless Humidity Monitors
The 4000RHT series of radio transmitter units are well established as the most flexible wireless humidity monitors on the market today. Each unit has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of temperature and humidity probes to provide accurate and reliable measurement specifically selected for the user’s requirements.
Additionally, temperature and humidity data can be wirelessly transmitted directly to a local PC for automatic and immediate notification and analysis. Most wireless devices include the logging facility to guarantee against data loss in the event of radio communication loss.
The units are powered by a single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will be dependent on the method of data collection, but can last up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is required.
- Data logging and radio transmitter formats
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Easily accessible battery and USB socket
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- High-performance technology with accurate probes
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- Up to 3 years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
Download the Datasheet :